Thursday, November 25, 2010

Now it's on to Christmas..

I hope that everyone had a great thanksgiving! I know you are all probably laying over your desks, stuffed with food like me. But I do know that a lot of families have the tradition of setting up their Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving so I want to give you all just a little help!

Christmas trees are amazing. They are the symbol of the holidays, but have you ever thought of having exterior Christmas trees? If not.. you should! They are very inexpensive and give the perfect finishing touch to your porch for the holidays. After shopping around for some, I found the perfect set:

You can find this set at: http://www.frontgate.com/
They set of trees are 3' tall, pre-lighted with your choice of color, and are on sale for only $69.95!!!
These are a great steal that will be a great investment, trust me!

Happy Christmas Decorating to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment