Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Malibu Masterpiece

This morning I'm going to start you all off with a little "can do for less" piece. Recently on the market is this JAW DROPPING 3 bedroom 2 bath house in Malibu. With exquisite landscaping, sleek interiors, and prime location, who wouldn't want this home? BUT.. there is a catch.. and that catch is an over 2 million dollar asking price. So since we all cant afford to live in the lap of luxury I am going to show you how you can create this great outdoor space for a lot less..

Pretty Impressive, huh?

Now I know all of you are thinking, "How in the world is she going to make my place look like that?!?!" I'm not going to lie, the only way you'll get that exact look is to move to Malibu with over 2 million dollars in hand. But here are a few simple and inexpensive quick fixes to spruce up your own place a little.

So in this outdoor living space they have spent some serious cash. I cant get you all the views and landscaping but I can show you this:


A 5- piece outdoor deep seating collection for just under 2,000 dollars- oh and did I mention the FREE SHIPPING. Yes guys, it is possible to have this gorgeous, high quality outdoor furniture for under 2 grand. You can find this piece and other outdoor furniture at http://www.outdoorgardenfurniture.net/

This place is legit, I have ordered many pieces for not only me but my clients as well and have been absolutely thrilled with everything. Other things you can find there that would simulate the Malibu house are:

This 9-foot umbrella perfect for the outdoors and perfect for this outdoor space. ONLY $79.88..now you don't get free shipping with this one but you do get to choose your color of shade.. personally I would choose the beige but there are plenty of colors that would look great out there.

Now for the Fire pit unfortunately your going to have to spend some money to get a wicker table/fire pit. But I have found this great alternative at http://www.heater-home.com/ for just over $250!!



So, here it all is, an outdoor space with decor for under a total of $2500. With Christmas coming up, what a wonderful way to spend your money!!! Let me all know what you think.. but for now I leave you with this:


"Whatever you do in your decorating philosophy, be brave....never wish you hadn't taken your vision right to the end. Make a bold statement."
~Roger Banks-Pye

1 comment:

  1. I would love to have one of those cream colored patio furniture sets, but knowing me I would never be able to keep it clean. Is there a special way of keeping it always looking that nice?

    ReplyDelete