Monday, November 29, 2010

Bedtime..

Given that I am about to go to bed and that I am in the Christmas spirit, today I want to show you one of my favorite beds ever:

This sleigh bed is magnificent. I love it. The dark wood, the flawless curves, and the exquisite detail explains why this bed from www.restorationhardware.com charges a pretty penny for it. If you are in the market for a new bed, GET IT. It will be a great investment!!!

Of course I cant just stop here with the Christmas spirit!!!

I found these perfect little Christmas accents to add to any bed, chair, or couch!!
How precious are those pillows? There are plenty more to choose from at: http://luxurychristmaspillows.com/decorative-pillows-2/


I hope Ive helped you get into the Christmas Spirit as much as me!!!!


Sweet dreams.

1 comment: