Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My New Obsession...

Okay friends, I will admit, I have ALWAYS been a Kirkland's fan. Great decor, Great prices, Great customer service... but lately I have just fallen in LOVE with them. No, they aren't lavish... No, they aren't extravagant... BUT they are the perfect place for everyday people to find something beautiful. So now that I have that off my chest let me show you some of my favorites from them.. enjoy.

This beautiful Copper Swirl Bistro table is only $119.99... can you say c'est magnifique?!?!
You can put this beauty on your patio to enjoy a nice summer morning coffee with your significant other... the perfect way to start your morning!

Great colors!
This doormat is only $12.99.. Do I even need to say anything else?
Yeah, I didn't think so!



 Olive Branch Wine holder... ON SALE for $19.99!!!
This wine holder accommodates up to 4 bottles of wine! Not a wine drinker? No problem! Just fill this up with bottles of olive oil and whatever else you may need in your kitchen.



 Well friends, I could keep going forever with all this Kirkland's stuff but I should stop myself now before I go overboard. I hope I have converted some of you to Kirkland's lovers just like me!!!


Find all these products at: http://www.kirklands.com/home.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment