Wednesday, June 1, 2011

lighting overload

Two posts in one day, I'm on a roll.

I have a recent obsession with lighting. I love it. Everyone should. Let me show you why...

There are so many different ways to do lighting, and to do it good.
 I'm going to break this into sections...today im doing chandeliers.

Chandeliers:
Designers Fountain San Mateo Traditional Chandelier - DF-91403-AO
This simple, yet elegant, lighting fixture is perfect for a breakfast room. Dont get me wrong, you can do WHATEVER you want in your own home, just a suggestion!

This chadelier says drama. If you want your guests to immediatly look up when they walk into your house, then this my dear friends is what you are looking for. Sea Gull Lighting is very well known for the elegance in their lighting... visiting their site is a must!

PLC Lighting Rondo Modern / Contemporary Chandelier - PLC-36621-PC

Not into the fancy old world charm look? NO PROBLEM.
Check out this beauty.. a great lighting fixture at a great price.. what more could you want?!

This one screams elegance. I cannot believe how inexpensive this one in.. normaly crystal chandeliers are a very pretty penny but this company has very fair prices and I would defenitly check them out!

Kenroy Home Twigs 6 Light Chandelier [90900BRZ]
Now, here is the way you a do an antler chandelier RIGHT. I love the country look dont get me wrong, but some anlter chandiliers are more of antlers with a light on it, not a chandilier. Here there is symmetry, class, and country all in one. The perfect fit for that country home or cozy cabin.
 
 
Thats all for now my loves...XO

No comments:

Post a Comment